Garmin Connect is a mobile application that is designed so that the users concentrate more on their health as well as on their fitness living goals. This application provides you with all the top-notch and unmatched functions that you can make use of and take your training up to the next level. In this guide, we will provide all the relevant and useful information that will help you to know more about this application.
Overview the benefits of accessing Garmin Connect
- With the help of this application, you can use the LiveTrack feature using to monitor your activity in real-time. The information contains the tracks records related to your current location, distance, and also your heart rate.
- Once you hit the track record, you can avail of the badges in the appreciation of your excellent performance.
- Wirelessly upload your daily activities using this application.
- You can enhance the graphics with several options in order to modify the stats you see as per your preference.
- Take part in weekly or monthly challenges and score the best target and share with your closed ones.
- Get help from the Garmin Coach in order to get the best training and achieve your target easily.
An informative and useful guide to install Garmin Connect
- Download the Garmin Connect application: To commence with the installation of the Garmin Connect application, it is a must download the application on your mobile device. For downloading it, tap on the Play Store or App Store icon whichever option is easily available on your device.
- Navigate the Garmin Connect application on the store: Soon after this, the next thing you have to do is to navigate the Garmin Connect application. You can trace this application just by inserting the application name correctly into the search field. After this, it will showcase you with the list of various Garmin applications, pick the Garmin Connect application.
- Opt for the Install tab to pursue with installation: Carry on with the procedure, the users are supposed to pick the Install or Get tab to commence with the process of installation. Immediately after this, it will instantly pursue with the installation process.
- Launch the application on your mobile phones: The next step is to launch the application on your preferred mobile device. To do so, you are required to hit the Open tab.
- Select the Sign In or Create Account tab– As a result, in the first screen that appears you have to pick up anyone option from Create Account or Sign In. Choose the Sign In option and accurately mention the username and password affiliated with this account. And then, hit the Sign In tab from the middle of the screen.
- Pick the Create Account option- If you are registering for the first time, opt for Create Account button, and then you will have to enter the following information. This information may include your full name, Email Address, Retype Email Address, Country/Region name as per your location, etc. Apart from this, you can also choose the checkbox of Product news and promotions if you wish to get the latest updates about the application. In the end, hit the Create Account button and follow the prompts on-screen.
- Examine the Terms and Conditions agreement: In the interim, if you are prompted with a window of Terms and Conditions examine the entire document thoroughly. Continuing with this, choose the Agree tab from the middle of the screen.
- End the procedure: With this, the process of the installation of the Garmin Connect application finish and now you can use it on your mobile phones.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How can I attach the Garmin Connect application to Strava?
Ans. Just by linking the Garmin Connect application to Strava, you can simply view and monitor the activities that you perform on a daily basis. These activities may include running, cycling, etc. Below is the procedure to link this application to Strava.
- In the very first place, you need to turn on your Wi-fi or mobile data to connect your mobile device with a good network connection.
- Just after this, you need to launch the already installed Garmin Connect application on your preferred mobile device.
- Now, you have to look for the Settings option and click on it. Continuing with this, navigate for the Third-party applications like Strava and tap on it.
- Just by doing so, you will be presented with a list of information that is being shared through the Garmin Connect application.
- Thereafter, you are supposed to select the Connect button. Along with this, you might be asked to log in to the Strava account to conclude the procedure.
- Finally, you will now be able to use both these applications to keep track of your fitness and health goals.
Q2. How can I create courses for my fitness activities after installing the Garmin Connect application?
Ans. Once you have successfully installed the Garmin Connect application, you can create courses that will help you in reaching the target for your fitness goal.
- The primary step is to open the application on your device. Continuing with this, you have to navigate for the Training option and tap on it.
- Following this, you are supposed to choose the Courses option.
- Next, from the drop-down list of Courses option, you are supposed to pick the Create Course option. After this, you have to pick the course as per your preference from the available list of options.
- Apart from this, you also have an option using which you can opt for the Automatic Course option. Just by choosing this option, you have to fill in the following details that include your name, distance traveled, and to which direction you want to go.
- Once you have inserted all this information carefully, it will automatically create a course for the users. This course is basically meant for the users of course distance, elevation gain, and loss.
- Beyond this, you can also access the option of Custom, so that you can generate new terrain as well as mix up road and trail environments.
- In the end, once you are done with designing your course you are supposed to opt for the Save button.