Garmin is one of the leading American multinational technology companies. It is known for providing worldwide users with highly advanced and innovative products. Garmin specializes in GPS technology for aviation, automotive, outdoor, marine, and sports activities. Along with this, it also specializes in wearable technology like Garmin Fenix 6. It offers a wide range of GPS products, including Marine GPS, Handheld GPS, Fishfinders, Laptop GPS and mobile apps, avionics, and many more.
Garmin Fenix 6 is one of the most outstanding products offered by Garmin. It includes GPS tracking and features like Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity, pulse oximetry, and optical heart rate measurement. In addition to this, it also comes with a unique design having features like a Solar coating on the glass face that uses the sun rays to boost the battery. Moreover, the watch has various other excellent features and advantages discussed in this blog. Therefore, if you’re planning to purchase the Fenix 6, you must go through this blog until the end to better understand the product.
Garmin Fenix 6 features
In this section, we have mentioned the most outstanding features of the Garmin Fenix 6 smartwatch. Thus, all the users who want to have an in-depth knowledge of the Fenix 6 should go through the features listed below:-
- The rugged and robust design of the Garmin Fenix 6 allows users to wear it all day with ease. It’s always-on 1.3” sunlight-readable display allows the users to watch the display even in high sunlight.
- The wrist heart rate and pulse Ox features allow the users to track their heart rates and body oxygen saturation.
- One of the advanced training features of the watch includes PacePro for the grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout the users’ activities.
- The fitness tracking functionality is also available on Fenix 6 that has a set of widgets on it. The users can scroll through these widgets and get their “Body Battery” level along with a Stress score.
- The users can track their runs, hikes, yoga, weight training, pilates, and a lot more.
- The Training computer analyzes the users’ form and gives tips and advice on their training.
Garmin Fenix 6 allows the users to map out a route to follow. The users can use the Garmin Connect app to upload their routes from the mobile devices on the watch via Bluetooth. In addition to this, the users can also transfer the course from their computer using Garmin Express. After this, the users can select the course on the watch and follow their route.
Moreover, the users can follow their route by using the trace on the map screen or a dedicated navigation screen with a direction arrow. They can also track the total route distance and remaining distance. Once the users approach a junction, the watch will beep and show the direction to turn. If the users miss any turn, they will get an audible notification from the Garmin Fenix 6 watch.
Garmin Fenix 6 smartwatch comes with excellent built quality and exceptional features. The big screen with a higher resolution makes it easier to read the instructions or notifications even in the sunlight. Along with this, its features provide the users with essential data like blood oxygen levels, floors climbed, steps taken, respiration, and a lot more. Hence, The Garmin Fenix 6 is an ideal and highly recommended fitness smartwatch.